"The Card"

 One day when I was feeling extremely down, I found a card taped to a picnic table at a park. On the envelope, it said, Happy Day! If you found this card it is for you.

I opened it and inside was an affirmation of faith...reminding me of God's love for me and a gift certificate for Chipotle restaurant.

The card came at a time when I needed it most. I have written about The Card before. It changed how I look at things and wanted to share how I felt when I received the card.

Because of that one sweet card, it has inspired Larry and me to do the same thing every month. We take turns deciding where to take the card and taping it to whatever is convenient.

March is my month to make the card and tape it to wherever I think is best.

This morning, after I made today's crane, I got The Card ready. 

Photo: This month's card

I love thinking about the person who might find "The Card".

Maybe they are having a bad day like I was when I found the first card? 

Please have a wonderful day.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: