Finding A Way

 Hi! My Word Press site still has a glitch in it, so am blogging here at the old blogger site. It is strange posting here but love it!  Will I remember how to post and change the template? All the fun things that are so wonderful in a web site.

Yesterday was Camp Robi...well, it was really another small birthday party for Matilda's tenth birthday. (will try to post pictures next week.)

I did take one image yesterday and will post......Were were playing UNO and  took the picture. It says so much about Matilda.


Matilda At Ten

Today feels sad to me. It is the anniversaries (Yes, more than one)  of a few things that are unpleasant. July is always such a difficult month emotionally and  cannot say how glad I am that it is ending. August, hurry up please!

I shall say good bye and see how this posts. 
Have a wonderful Saturday.....smile a lot, ok?
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: