A Band Name


Last night, Larry and I decided to watch the American Music Awards.
{he really wanted to watch The Walking Dead, but compromised with me}

Photo: Image taken while in Pittsburgh 2018
The awards show was great.
I must confess that I only knew half of the ARTists
but quickly learned about others.
Post Malone, where have you been all this time?
I leaned over and whispered to Larry:
If you were a  band, what would your name be?
He leaned back over, to me, kissed me on the cheek and asked:
What would YOUR band name be?
This was his way of avoiding answering me,
but it has been on my mind.....
What would my band name be?
What would YOUR band name be?

Yes, it is Wednesday.
The sun is out and I feel a definite lack of inspiration.
Perhaps I need a special band name. {ARTist name?}
Wherever you are, I wish you only happiness.
Love you.
Me




No comments: