The Entire Day

Yesterday was kind of strange.
I did all of the laundry,
thought about washing the windows,
painted 2 watercolors,
played Candy Crush,
read,
talked to both of my daughters,
made dinner
and
 did not leave the house, the entire day.
I did get a lot done, except for the washing windows.

Are you ready for the ART Auction?
2016 auction painting: The Dragonflies
oil on canvas
The information link for Friday's auction is ----->
On the sidebar to your right.
or below 

The auction will start at 6:00 am Friday May 13
and end at 6:00 pm the same day.
If you are interested, please read all of the rules.
Questions can be sent to me at
robin@robintolbert.com

All proceeds from the auction will go to 
Komen Race For The Cure Plano,
I support early cancer detection.
It saved my life....
Love you!
Me




No comments: