The Dragonflies/ An Art Auction


Each May, I auction off one of my paintings.
The painting, is painted specifically for this event.
100% of the proceeds of this auction go to
Komen Race For The Cure (North Texas)

Find all information below.
Please read all rules.
If you have any questions, email me at: robin@robintolbert.com
Title: The Dragonflies
Oil on canvas
Abstract Painting
Measures 30"L- 15"W- 1 1/2" deep
{painted on archival canvas}
Painted by Robin Tolbert May~2016
Value~ $750.00
 I loved painting The Dragonflies.
It represents my theme BELIEVE.
The colors are of of life and hope.
 Close up and signature
This photo was taken 5 min after completion.

AUCTION
Auction starts Friday May 13th at 6:00 am.
Auction ends Friday May 13th at 6:00 pm.
{you have 12 hours to bid}
Bidding starts at $50.00, at 6:00am Friday the 13th.
All bids are EMAILED to ~ robin@robintolbert.com
On Auction day, the blog post will consist of auction updates.
I will post the bids as they come in, with the time
 and the first name of the bidder.
Auction closes at 6:00 pm.
High bid at that time, wins the painting.
I will pay for shipping.
Thank you dear friends for making this annual auction 
as much fun for me as it is for you.

Robin


No comments: