A Turquoise Christmas


It is Monday morning.
Almost 11:00.
Chores are getting done at a very slow rate today.
I am still in holiday mode!
How funny is THAT?
I suppose I should start the laundry.

This Christmas has been amazing.
I have a dozen thank yous to write.
{I cannot wait to thank each and every one of you
for your generous, thoughtful gifts}

For Christmas, Larry have me a turquoise ring.
It was made by Sunshine Reeves.
I am in love with this ring.
Larry said: it much more than a piece of jewelry.
I looked up what Turquoise meant.

If given a turquoise by a loving friend, that stone would protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. The turquoise is the symbol of friendship. It also brings peace to the home.
This stone is a very personal and meaningful stone to one who wears it. Turquoise takes on the characteristics of the owner.

Isn't that an amazing gift?
Thank you Larry.
I Love you.
Me


No comments: