Cop-y-right! I Am A Fugitive From The Law

cop·y·right
noun
  1. 1.
    the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same.
    "he issued a writ for breach of copyright"
Libby

I am always amazed at people.
What thought processes do they use to make it through a day?
Does right from wrong ever enter into the balance?

Yesterday, with some prompting from a friend, I made a search.
PINK UNICORN PUG
Finding the popular photo I took, splashed throughout the Internet,
I felt heartsick.
Before calling our lawyer, 
I leave my usual, what did you do? note on each stolen photo.

This morning I found ONE note in reply to my messages.
{I usually get apologies. but not this time}
A woman named Stacy G defended herself.
She said: the photo it was all over the Internet, why was I bothering her?
She said WOW. Incensed she was.
{I wanted to scream, if ten cars on the highway were speeding and you were the only one stopped, would that make you any less guilty?}

Now I shall do something I have never done before.
Here is Stacy G.
That is right,
 I stole her photo and will leave it here till she asks me to remove it.

Today is yoga day.
Is it ok going to yoga feeling like a fugitive from the law?

Namaste.
Love you.
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your angst. It happens to even my photos.