Feeling Like A Princess

 
Have you ever felt as if you were a princess or prince?
You know that you deserve it, don't you?
Each of us deserve to have someone who makes us feel special
and forever loved.
When I went to the Loire Valley last time,
visiting many local Château{castles} and listening to the stories
that originated there, {Sleeping Beauty!}
it made me think.
Honestly.
We are all strong and happy,making our way through life,
but,
who does not want someone in their life who understands them,
loves them no matter what
and
not to mention getting spoiled once and awhile?
Being spoiled goes both ways.
Remember to spoil someone today!!!
 
Today is Sibling Day.
Since I have no siblings, I am making it
Husband Day.
Larry,thank you for loving me forever.
Thank you for taking such good care of me.
Thank you for pretending cancer does not exist.
Thank you for Lauren and Jami.
{they are your best gift to me}
Thank you for being you.
Love you beyond the moon.
Robi

No comments: