Oh! A Wine Dinner

Last night Larry took me on a date.
He had seen the dinner advertised while at lunch this week
and 
asked me to join him.
Date Night!
We had so much fun,
met amazing people and enjoyed a dinner that was creative
and
delicious.
I took a few photos.
At a wine dinner. 
Perhaps not the best shots that you will see from me.
Larry called this bar-keep a Muppet.
I thought that she looked cute with that big old Barrett in her hair.

Menu,
and may I say, quite a wonderful meal?

We started with Sparkling.
It was very bubbly. 

Course One

Course two

Course three
(octopus!)

A few of the fine diners who enjoyed dinner with us.

These three looked so confused all evening.
I think that they might have been in the wrong place...

My view.

This is Jim!
We had a lovely evening with him and...

...Joan.

Dessert

The remains of Wine Dinner 32.


General Manager sharing his knowledge of wine.
(it matches his knowledge of fashion)

Joan and Jim
A wonderful couple to share a wine dinner with.

\
The Check.


I could not resist adding this shot...
Titled: Larry, After Wine
Oh what fun a wine dinner is!


It is Friday! 
Have the best weekend.
Love you,
Me

No comments: