Two Hands Up!

I loved this past weekend.
Friday night found us in Ft Worth having dinner 
with friends in the most wonderful Bistro.
BREWED
The cafe was not really set for a dining room
perhaps that is why I liked it so much.
Dinner was outstanding, beer OK and 
the coffee was perfection!
Saturday we celebrated Jared's birthday.
We met at the pumpkin farm.....
 
If you look closely, you will see my entire family
feeding the sheep in the shady background.
It was freezing out there, so I opted for the sun.

Matilda was having the best time...in the hat I made for her!
Jami & Matilda

Waiting for the hay-ride


Matilda took this pic with my new camera.
Good job Little One!
Matilda and her Daddy
Matilda got tired in the hay maze.
I love these shots of Jami and Jared.

Photo bomb! Matilda gets in the picture.


It was such a good day......
Then we went to lunch.....
At a family favorite,
La Hacienda Ranch
After Lunch, Matilda rode the rides out front...

This is Matilda's version of two thumbs up, Two HANDS up!

What a perfect weekend.
Oh, Sunday, dinner and a movie...drum roll please....
home made chicken soup, hot crab dip, savory French toast
and mashed potato stuffed mushrooms.

Oz, the Great and Powerful was our movie. 

Now my one request is,
Lets repeat this wonderful weekend again soon!
Love you beyond the stuffed mushrooms!
Me


No comments: