A Holiday Gathering

I was invited to attend a Holiday Gathering last night.
First of all,
 I was invited by a person who I admire very much.
{she is amazingly faithful, creative, a wonderful friend}
******
This annual event has become very popular
and I can see why.
Each table was decorated by a different woman.
There were at least 25 tables in the room.
Dinner was delicious,
and in other rooms, vendors sold items that would be perfect
Christmas gifts.
But the most impressive thing to me
was the huge room fulled with
the most wonderful holiday spirit.
Enjoy
Our Table.
{it was a Door}
 
My place.
 
A nearby table.
 
This was a stunning centerpiece.
 
Snowmen are my favorite, so I loved this one.
 
Here is our table,
decorated by the talented Kathy Greenough.
 
I would be remiss if my dessert was neglected.
It was perfection.
 
Have you ever been part of an evening,
that will always live in your heart?
This was one of those nights.
Thank you Anne Gifford.
I had a lovely time.
Love you.
Me


1 comment:

Teagirl said...

Oh yes, those evenings (or moments, or events) that you wish would never end. I can't say that I've had very many of those, but isn't it wonderful to replay them in our memories? <3

What stunning decor. XO