December First

                          It is a warm and over-cast this morning.
Laziness lingers as Larry and I try to plan today.
Last night was wonderful.
The nutcracker at its finest.
Our seats were so close to the stage,
we could see the dancers faces.
This was the fist of Larry's birthday gifts.
I had been planning this week for a long time.
I even made a vintage dress...
...and shawl.
It is rather sad that Nutcracker night is over,
but I have a fun week planned for the Birthday Man.
***
What a perfect holiday season.
I  thought that I might be sad, mad, sick, reminiscing
or
just plain old down in the dumps.
But I am none of these things.
How wonderful is that?
I wish you the same good spirit.
Happy First Day of December!
Love you.
me.


1 comment:

Teagirl said...

Love Love Love this dress (and Shawl)! I almost got to go to the Nutcracker ballet, about 10 years ago. I still have the amazing dress and shoes (a very rare splurge). Maybe next year I shall take Myself to the ballet. =-)