The Real Pink Unicorn Pug

Libby is my dog.
A constant companion.
Shadowing me throughout the past ten years,
and
even now through breast cancer.
She is my friend, subject, inspiration
and source of constant love.
Libby's photo titled Pink Unicorn Pug
has been stolen many times.
I have dealt with each episode.
I own the copyright, dog and photo.
This time is a bit different.
{please be patient while try to make this right?}
We are angry and frustrated at
BRASSO Gadgetcare
for stealing her photo.
Post explaining: HERE
****
Today for the first time in a long time,
Libby allowed me to take her photo.
The above shot was taken moments ago in my workroom.
Libby is the best.
****
I know that I owe, emails, real mail, phone calls,
thank yous
and
anything else you can imagine.
When I feel 100% again, I promise to make it up to you all.
Thank you for being you.
Love you.
Me.

2 comments:

Teagirl said...

Awwww, Love you Libby! <3

rosemary said...

Libby is very classy...I like that in a dog :-) xoxo