The Dallas Sky

Have you ever noticed how beautiful the sky looks before it rains?
The Dallas sky before rain is always amazing to me.
I woke to rain this morning.
The drought has been so bad, we need it badly,
but
on the selfish side, I am miffed as I cannot walk today.
I needed to walk, clear my mind, start today
with that special energy only exercise can give you.
From left: Larry, Me, Eric, Jess and Jamison
Some of you saw this picture before,
but I wanted to post it here today.
Larry and I had dinner with the Airmen last week before they went far away.
Do they know how proud we are of them?
Do they know we worry every moment till we hear from them?
May God bless them during their days serving our country.
Amen.

On a lighter note,
who is waiting for The Hunger Games? (movie)
I know almost nothing about the books or movie.
Should I download book #1 onto my Kindle?
***
Love you.
Me

1 comment:

zenmasterlars said...

I just downloaded a couple of days ago. So far so good...easy, easy read!!!!