The Birds Are Singing

Is it Wednesday already?
I have spent this week, living through storms, no power,
then no Internet, TV or house phone ( where the DR'S call me)
and all that since Monday?
But this morning is lovely.
It is sunny and cool and I opened the patio door
so I could hear the birds singing.
Dinner is in the Crock Pot (French Dip Sandwishes)
Libby has been fed,
and I have been working on my Ravelry site.
Are you a knitter? This is my favorite place now for patterns
and
inspiration.
If you become a member please add me?(it is free)
I am brand new, and have found the most amazing information
within this one location.
***
OH!
I need a favor, this is to my friend,
who lives in Veszprém, Veszprem.
Please email me? I cannot find your address anywhere!
***
Happy Wednesday to you.
May your heart sing with happiness today.
Love you beyond my amazingly good mood.
Me



No comments: