Such A Delightful Weekend

Happy Monday
{or is it?}
Oh sure it is. Happy, that is.
Take the deepest breath you can manage,
and let out the breath slowly as you count to 7.
Do this 5 times.

Terror On Saturday.
If I had known for sure, that a friend of mine was going to stop by
with her husband {to meet Matilda}
I would have cleaned the dog, snortle off the entry window.
{we had invited Lisa & Bobby over, but Larry kept saying,
they are so busy, they do not have time to stop by}
Lisa is the most organized person I know.
Clean too.
LOL
Larry and Have a pack and play now.
I must really be a Grandmother.

Matilda took her her first nap in the new Pack and Play.
Everyone had come to dinner on Saturday....Matilda
enjoyed the energy and activity.
***
Sunday Dinner and Movie

Steak, hash brown casserole & layered dip.
Movie: Little Women.
I cried when Beth died.
***
Autumn is slowly making its way to Texas.
Rain and cool air surrounds us.
I am waiting till 8:00 to see if the fog lifts,
Maybe I can fit in a long, strong walk.
***
It was such a delightful weekend.
I hate that it is Monday.
Love you.
Me


No comments: