Maybe Recycle?

Larry is saving empty wine bottles again.
Please make him stop.
STOP! STOP! STOP!
We live in a small cottage,
and I am trying to minimize.
Have you ever noticed that some people are collectors
 and some people are not?
I think that we are collectors in RECOVERY.
Imagine this,
Dr Phil's 12 step program for {your collection here} collectors.
***
It is finally Friday.
I will have my hair done this morning.
Must find a pencil skirt.
A black pencil skirt that goes to my knee.
The painting in the studio begs for attention.
I must go to the market,
everyone is coming here for dinner tomorrow.
The menu is made, now time for the shopping and baking.
Do you think we should recycle the old wine bottles?
Such as make Larry fill them with tea, or water for our next party?
Have a wonderful day.
Love you beyond the paperweights.
Me

No comments: