Redemption or Post Script?

I posted here earlier this morning.
It was a grumpy number,
filled with anxiety and bitterness against Mother Nature.
While I hiked the neighborhood,
I thought,
Gosh.
What a B***H I am.
May I have a second chance?
I am not quite sure what is wrong with me these days.
But one thing I do know.
It cannot last forever.
As I forced myself to become one with
NATURE,
I trimmed, fed and watered each one of my dozen violets.
They have been on strike since the heat wave started,
refusing to bloom because of the heat.
Today I showed them who the boss is.
The plant that blooms first will get to live on the kitchen counter for awhile.
This little tower is in the dining room,
the bonsai at top was dead last year....
but is now, green and has an interesting line.
Don't fool with Mother Nature....
Gosh,
Now I am hungry for toast with butter on it.
Love you beyond the Miracle Grow Plant Food.
Me

No comments: