Goldilocks, The Two Pods and A Table
When Larry became Vice President
the President said to him:
I will have the office next to mine painted for you.
You can move right in.
Finally,after 7 years of working from Jami's old bedroom,
a real office to call his own.
(I was so happy for him!)
On his first day, guess what?
Someone was in the office.
Goldilocks had moved in while Larry was not there.
(I have the unhappiest history with "HR" Goldilocks from when Larry worked with her years ago. She shared privileged information to people about a health condition I was dealing with)
Now I am sorry to say, Larry is a POD BOY.
Moving from one available pod to the next.
(like an office whore)
Goldilocks said to him,
Kick out the director from his office.
Larry said no no no.
She said, take the national sales lady's office.
Larry said no no no.
So, my most wonderful VP is
working part time from his office across the hall,
better known as Jami's bedroom.
We have a bet.
A BIG OLD BET........
and it has nothing to do with porridge.
Dear Reader, stay tuned, details with will be posted as soon as they are available.
Below:
Not a pod, but his little office table in the hall in Dallas.
It is 107 degrees outside.
Larry is up to his neck in conversion  updates,
and
 I am,
sorry to say,
pissed (excuse my French) off,
because, once again, the good guy does not finish first.
And Larry is the goodiest guy I know.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: