"Television is like the American toaster,
you push the button and the same thing
pops up every time."
~Alfred Hitchcock~
It is true.
I have been making costumes.
Pug O Ween, surprise parties and Halloween.
The first half of making such a garment is always exciting,
then it is boring just till the "almost" finished spot.
Then is it thrilling.
My own creation , is almost finished and will be shared.
It is a combination of emotions.
The vest to Larry's costume is shown above.
When it is finished, I will have made
over 30 button holes!
There is a huge container of buttons in the guest room.
Perhaps 1,200 buttons collect there.
I did not have to buy one button for Larry's costume.
Perfection!
My prayers go to the family of the little boy in FLA.
Burned by three others
after they were turned in for stealing a bike.
Where has integrity gone?
Is no one accountable for what they do ?
Is the important thing in life,
treating others badly as long as you feel good about yourself and get what you want?
***
Thursday is here.
Enjoy your day.
Love you,
me

No comments: