Today I am grateful for Larry's generous spirit.

Two weeks ago, Larry was donating platelets, and he busted a vein.
Thankfully, his arm is almost healed.
But...yesterday, the blood center called him, and they need him to donate again today.

He did not think long and hard about it, and came to the only conclusion he could come to.
He is donating again at 10:00 this morning.

I often go with him because he sometimes passes out, 
but this morning I will not go.

Photo: my second new cloche

 This morning, I will stay home, exercise (walk 2 miles) 
and bake a loaf of bread. (in the new cloche)
I have a new cloche to use because the first (birthday gift) cloche had a mishap. The link to the story is here:


I hate sending Larry off to donate platelets alone and maybe pass out...but he will be fine. I told him to keep thinking, "soup and homemade bread" for dinner! (and to keep thinking that someone special needs his platelets)

The brand-new cloche will be  broken in on this cool autumn day.
Imagine, soup, salad and bread for dinner!

AUTUMN. 
The years last, loveliest smile.
~William Bryant~

Please have the most wonderful day.
What are you making for dinner?
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: