Today I am grateful for green envolopes.

Photo: Me and the ginkgo tree Paris 2023

In Paris, at a little park, there is a very special tree. It is a huge ginkgo tree, and in the autumn when I am there, the leaves are an amazing color of gold.

Larry and I have lunch in this park often, and it has become a special place for us.

Recently, I have been working on a design for our "Fall Cards"...the ones that we send from France each year. I have had no inspiration and decided to troll through last year's photos. 

BINGO. The TREE!

I am getting ready to paint today, and I am excited to start. The prototype is finished, and I have about 50 cards to make. 

Photo: Look at the GREEN envelopes I found for the cards!
I will finish the cards after arriving in Paris. Fingers crossed that my design idea will work.

Correspondence is important to me. Handwritten notes and handmade cards are a wonderful way to show someone that they are important to you.

Sometimes I never know if a person had even received a card that I spent hours making. That is ok too but hope that they feel the love that is always incorporated into each card. 

How do YOU incorporate love into your messages to friends and family?

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: