Today I am grateful for blue skies and Halloween masks.

Photo: Our neighborhood

 Yesterday morning, I walked 2.5 miles.
It was so beautiful outside that it took my breath away.
I must admit that it was a difficult walk yesterday 
and don't really know why I am so tired.

Then I came home and did my nails.
I bought new polish on Monday and thought that it would be a good idea to start putting shine on my dull nails.
(since my last cancer treatment, I do not like going to the nail salon. Having someone else do my nails makes me feel anxious. Crazy, right?)
Photo: The new colors
After I did my nails...Larry was on his lunch break, and we went on a Halloween costume hunt. The Spirit Of Halloween store is open now and they have so many things to choose from.
Photo: One of the creepy masks at Spirit of Halloween
But the spirit of Halloween did not have what we wanted 
and ended up ordering from Amazon.

Halloween is in 22 days!
Do you have a plan? 
We have not participated in Halloween for years but this year we will be in costume handing out candy here at The Cottage.

Please have a great day!
Maybe schedule your mammogram, buy a Halloween costume, 
or paint your nails?
The options are limitless.

Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: