Today I am grateful for French berets.

Photo: My embroidery on a wool beret
 Yesterday, while at the hospital as my son in law had back surgery, I worked on projects.
Keeping busy is always such a blessing.
The beret I brought home last year is finished and now I am working on a scarf to match it.
Photo: Scarf is half done

I bought this scarf pattern from Petite Knit.
The company is owned by a woman in Denmark. Her talent in creating patterns is amazing and I love working with her creations.

My son in law came through surgery with flying colors and rested well last night. He is a Dallas police officer, and this surgery will mean that he can get back to work soon.
My son in law has amazing parents, and we had a chance to visit with them yesterday also.
It was a good day.

Please have a good day today.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: