Today I am grateful for poetry.

A treasure has been released into the world.
Violeta Garcia-Mendoza has shared her poetry with us all.
Violeta is a wife, mother, dog mom, daughter, a poet and my cousin.
She shares her heart and soul with us as her life journey continues.
I am thrilled for her success.
 
Photo: Released today: Songs for the Land Bound by my cousin Violeta

I am alone this week. Larry is far away working, and I am keeping super busy. Last night I had Eggs and toast for dinner. Nothing sounded good, so I ate eggs and read

"Songs for the Land-Bound"...

Photo: lonely dinner

You should see what I have planned for dinner tonight.

It is time to turn on the soundtrack from the "Jersey Boys", get my watercolors out and get busy on "Paris" cards....

Please have a good day.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: