Today I am grateful for people who donate blood.

 Look what arrived. A brand-new cloche.

Photo: Another cloche

After I ruined the cloche that Larry gave to me for my birthday, he ordered me a new one. 

Photo: New cloche

I am anxious to use it and try my bread recipe in a different way of baking.

Thank you, Larry. You are the best.

****

In other news:

Larry has an appointment to give blood today. He has universal blood and gives what is called double reds.

Even though he is in good health, giving double reds takes so much out of him and can give every 6 months.

A blood donation saved my daughter's life last week. I used to give blood, but since I had breast cancer I cannot. Larry says that he gives for both of us.


Larry and I are blessed that our daughter is still with us.

Donating is the perfect way to say thank you.

(this totally makes me cry)

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: