Today I am grateful when someone offers to help.

Photo: Larry working on dinner

 My Larry helped with Sunday Dinner and a Movie yesterday.
I think that the events of last week finally hit me, 
and I was just plain old tired.
He set the table 
Photo: Sunday Dinner and Movie.

while I made brownies.

Photo: Cheesecake brownies

Our dinner menu was delicious.
Brats 
Mashed potatoes
Sauerkraut
and
Stuffed Jalapeno peppers

Dessert:
Homemade cheesecake brownies.

Photo: We drank Beaujolais wine with dinner

Yesterday's movie was Indiscreet
Photo: Indiscreet

I love this movie. I think that Larry chose it because it always makes me smile. OH! The ART! The Fashions and not to mention...Cary Grant. Have you ever seen it? It is a classic. It always makes me happy.

*****
It indeed is Monday.
I would like to thank everyone who has checked up on me this week
. You cannot know how much it has meant to me.
 Please have the best day today.
Love you beyond the moon,
Me

No comments: