Today I am grateful for Lisa & Bruce.

Lisa and Bruce have been our friends for over 40 years.
They are a wonderful couple and mean so very much 
to Larry and myself.
This month when I posted the September book list book and asked for suggested reading, Lisa sent me her summer reading list.
Please find Lisa's list below.

Photo: Two of my favorite people in the world.

 "Love of My Life "by Rosie Walsh

"Fist Lie Wins" by Ashly Elston

"Call Me Elizabeth Lark" by Melissa Colasanti

Lisa is a retired schoolteacher, and I know that
 her reading list is awesome.

Lisa and Bruce live in Tennessee, are avid bike riders, and love the beach. I wish that we lived closer to them, but we text often and staying in contact with Lisa is always a bright light in my day.

Thank you Lisa, for the wonderful book list!

Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: