Today I am grateful for my ability to make cranes.

Photo: Today's origami crane

Each morning, I (still) make an origami crane. I make the crane after my devotionals...and it is a meditation of sorts.

I took a bag of them to my yoga instructor a few weeks ago but have a few hundred left.
The cranes live in a garbage bag in the guest room.
When we travel, I make them and leave them in the hotel rooms.
Sometimes I wonder what happens to them?
My guess is that they are thrown away and that is OK.

I cannot understand my relationship with the cranes.
I love them, they mean the world to me but I do not really care if they are thrown away.

If you know anyone who needs 200 cranes, please give them my email address....
Please have a happy Thursday.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me







 

No comments: