Today I am grateful for Larry's salads.

Yesterday for Sunday dinner, Larry made the salads.
Larry has been venturing into the kitchen more often now and it is wonderful.

Photo: My salad.

 Our main course was Joanne Gaines Sunday Supper beef tips. It is made in the crock pot. Easy and delicious. Here is a link to the recipe. 

Sunday Supper Beef Tips

Photo: Sunday Supper beef tips

We had bread and salad,

 for dessert, we had brownie sundaes.

Our Granddaughter Em made brownies for us, and we made sundaes.


Perfect, right?

Dinner was delicious but my time with Larry is always the highlight on Sunday afternoons.

We had great food, wonderful wine and excellent conversation.

*****

It is a beautiful Monday here. My laundry is slowly getting done and I have projects lined up at my desk to be worked on.

I have started the autumn cards that we send from Paris each November. It is always exciting to work on them and create a one of a kind greeting to mail from far away.

There is a letter I am writing to my cousin in CA, a new shawl that I am knitting and 2 paintings that need completed.

I suppose I should go and get busy...

Please be happy today.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me



No comments: