Today I am grateful for recipes.

 Last weekend, I tried a new recipe. 
I read it online, and it sounded so good.
 I had no doubts, I just wanted to try it.
The recipe was originally shared by Tori Roloff and I would
 like to thank her. It is spectacular.
Now, I would like to share it with you...
Photo: BBQ Pulled Chicken

BBQ PULLED CHICKEN
2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup Italian dressing
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
salt to taste

Put chicken in your crock pot,
(I use one of those lining, bag things)

Mix together the dressing, sauces, sugar and salt.
Pour over chicken breasts.
Cook on high for 4 hours.
Turn Crock Pot off.

Remove chicken and shred.
Put chicken back in Crock Pot for one hour.

This is delicious!

We made sandwiches out of our BBQ pulled chicken.
Topped with coleslaw and more BBQ sauce.
There was extra and I put it in the freezer.
I cannot wait to enjoy it again.

*****
I'd love to hear if you tried Tori's recipe.....
I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me


No comments: