Today I am Grateful for Rain- Tropical storm Beryl is sending a little rain to north Texas today!


 Sunday, Dinner and a Movie

Photo: Sunday dinner

Our menu: quiche, salad, Champagne and lemon cookies for dessert.

When opening the Champagne bottle, the cork split in half. You should have heard the huge POP.

That had never happened to us before. 

Maybe a split cork means good luck?

Photo: The split cork

Oh. and our movie was.....


In honor of the upcoming Olympics.

***

It is drizzling outside and is strange weather for July in Texas. I have been painting a project for Granddaughter Em's birthday and will share it when I am finished. I have been dealing with anxiety the past week and have been working on ART projects to keep busy. 

Life is overwhelming these days. I hope that things calm down and then we will have a "new normal"....

Love you beyond the moon.

Me


No comments: