Today I am grateful for change.

 


Monday Surprises


Photo: Tree #1 coming down.

Yesterday morning, Larry come into my work room and said: I think that I am going to call the tree guy (better known as the ARBORIST) and get a quote about that one mulberry tree out back.

The mulberry trees (there were two of them) have been there since we moved in in 1984. They were slowly dying and the one in question was very close to the house.

Before I knew it, there was a complete crew out front getting ready to work.

With chain saws blasting, they started taking down the first tree at 12:30 and were done taking both trees down at 4:30.

They gave Larry a twofer deal.

Photo: Mulberry Tree coming down

The trees have been there so long. We knew that they were ill, but postponed this event as long as we could.

To be honest, I am glad that this happened like it did. If I had time to think about losing these dear trees, I might have changed my mind.


The Crew did such a good job. 

The great room in the cottage, is  much brighter. 

I am surprised when I walk into the room.

It is like walking past a mirror after you get your hair all cut off.

Larry always says:

Progress is impossible without change.

I know that it is true, but why is change so hard?

Please have the best day.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: