The Zoom Meeting

Photo: Larry set the table up for my zoom call. (the house is dark because of the storms)

Today at noon, I was to have a special zoom meeting.
Larry set up the little table and everything was ready.
BUT then I received notification that the call was canceled.

I was disappointed but then planned a nice dinner for Larry and myself to have tonight. I went to Kroger and got all of the ingredients for dinner and then came out of the store to horrendous storms.
Photo: Texas storms

It had just started raining when I got home.
The little statue at our entry was just beginning to get wet.
Meet Pablo.
Photo: Pablo

Pablo has been in our entry for 20 years and
 greets everyone who comes to our door.
We found Pablo at a concrete factory in the Texas hill country and the moment I saw him, I fell in love with him.
He is much like a rain gage.
Today, I think that he will be completely soaked.

Be safe wherever you might be.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: