Mother's Day 2024


Photo: London- by Robin 2009
Larry and I took a holiday last month to Kaua'i and I am ashamed to say, I have not put the photos on FlickR yet. I always post the photos right away....but, I've gotten lazy.

Here is the link to my FlickR Albums:

Robin's FlickR

Life has gone on and I have gotten busy. 

Fast forward to Mother's Day, 2024.

Larry was so sweet and gave me a book 

that was on my Amazon Wish List.

Photo: Book from my Amazon Wish List!
I cannot wait to start knitting one of these amazing patterns.

He also surprised me with a weekend get-away.

Photo: The London Eye-photo by Robin
To London!

I love London. Larry loves London. He included reservations for Afternoon Tea at my favorite place and tickets for WICKED! (we will take this wonderful trip in the fall)

I know that I am not Larry's mother, but his respect and love means the world to me.

It's time for me to get Hawaii vacation photos posted.

Have a wonderful weekend. Please stay safe if you are in the line of storms.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me



No comments: