The Perfect Margarita

 Yesterday, I went to the dentist. It was time for my 6 month teeth cleaning. I do not often dread the dentist, but I did yesterday. I clenched the arms of the hygienists' chair and my poor knuckles were white for hours after the appointment.

To celebrate the appointment being over, last night we went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants in Texas.

It is one of our favorites because it makes the best Margarita ever.

Years ago, my brother in law, Gary (the recipe was from his mother) would make a Margarita that was my all-time favorite.

Photo: The Perfect Margarita

The Perfect Margarita is made with ORANGE juice......oh be still my beating heart.

I have the recipe around here somewhere. I will look for it...if I find it, I promise to post it on blog.

I have to get ready to go to Ft Worth...

Have the BEST day!

Love you beyond the moon. 

Me



No comments: