The Dutch Pug Sisters~ Fien Friday


 On social media, I follow pug dogs known as The Dutch Pug Sisters. Rosie and Fien are the sweet sisters. They have been part of my online community for a very long time. 

There is a fawn pug and a black pug. They are mostly sweet and sometimes naughty but they always make me smile.

Last year, Josephine, "Fien" passed away. It broke my heart and I only knew her from Instagram. She was a lovely calm black pug with eyes that sparkled. Rosie missed her terribly and soon the family added Matilda a spunky black pug puppy.

Their posts are always entertaining and make me feel lighter if that makes sense?

The Dutch Family was missing Fien so very much, they designed a beautiful scarf with Fien on it. The scarf was sold and the proceeds went to a local rehabilitation farm in the Netherlands. I bought a scarf and took it with me on holiday this autumn. 



It was a beautiful day, cold and windy in Paris when I took the scarf out on a walk. It was a perfect day to remember Fien.



I wore my Fien scarf...and Larry & I talked about this sweet dog as we walked.

The grounds around the Eiffel Tower are being spruced up for the coming Olympics, so the fencing is keeping people off of the grass....but I wanted to get a picture of Fien with the Eiffel Tower.....and it was so windy, but we did it!


I am sorry about the fence in the picture.(it was impossible to get a photo without it in the frame) We are going to the beach in a few months. Look for Fien there.

Happy Fien Friday....

Love you beyond the moon.

Mee




No comments: