Elf On The Shelf~In Rehab

 Please meet Hal. His is one of "Santa's Elf On The Shelf" employees. Hal showed up at The Cottage on Boxing Day.(he has boxing gloves on!) I did not understand why he was here at first, but now that it has been explained to me...I get it.

Santa fired Hal. Christmas, 2022, Hal misbehaved at the house that adopted him...so Santa fired him and he is here with Larry and I for rehabilitation till Christmas time next year, then he will be re-assigned to a family. (I am not sure if Santa is going to let him be adopted again or be reassigned to a family.)

Photo: Meet Hal-At my computer

Photo: Hal has already been naughty here at The Cottage

Photo: Is Hal looking at the brandy in the decanter?

Photo: At least Hal is making new friends

I have not been a fan of The Elf On A Shelf adoption community, but now I guess that I must deal with a very naughty elf. Please wish me luck.

Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: