New Years Day At The Cottage

Happy 2023 everyone. This new year is a mystery to me, but I am being positive and completely hopeful that good things will  be plentiful. 

On New Years Eve, Larry and I went to the symphony as we have in the past. New year would not be the same unless we welcome it in with Strauss waltzes. We had dinner at OPUS Restaurant and celebrated in Dallas...then we came home to watch the "Ball" drop in NYC.  Hello 2023.

On New Years Day...a Sunday...Larry and I made dinner together. Larry set the table with a sense of humor I might add...with Gnomes.

Photo: New Years Gnome

The menu was ham, scalloped potatoes and salad. Larry made the potatoes and salad. I  cooked the ham and made dessert. We had fun together in the kitchen. Larry is becoming more comfortable in the kitchen and it is wonderful creating a meal with him.

Photo: New Years Table


We drank lots of Champagne and watched the movie Sleepless In Seattle.

We wish our dear friends and Family a Happy New Year. Be kind to yourself and others.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: