Tarts and Contentment

Photo: Banana Custard Tart

 Yesterday, I made  a tart. Using fresh bananas and making home made custard....I am sorry to say that there were a couple of lumps in my custard, but the rest of the tart was perfect!

I am feeling so much better and spent a couple of hours making the tart yesterday.

Today I woke with a content feeling. The kind of feeling where you have no problems or enemies. Content.

Learning to forgive and "let go" has been important to me this year. My devotionals and journal have been an important part of my journey. 2023 is going to be a good year.

Please don't get me wrong. People are still going to be a$$ holes and regard some of us like we are their punching bags. The most wonderful point of letting them go is...I am happy and calm. They have no place in my life and I can be happy as I move on.

Here is to "moving on" and letting go ....Happy 2023!

Love you beyond the moon.

Me


No comments: