What Is It About James Taylor?

 I am up early this morning. It is very gloomy outside, so to cheer myself up I am listening to James Taylor at Christmas on this dark pre-Christmas weekday. What is it about James Taylor that makes our hearts content? He is wonderful. This CD is my recommend of the day....


This weekend, Larry and I got so many holiday chores done! It is amazing because I was feeling very overwhelmed. Larry's gift even arrived from the East coast! Wait till you see! OH! I wrapped ALL the gifts on Saturday while I watched Holiday movies on Amazon.

Photo: Wrapped gifts 2022

Larry is answering a few phone calls this morning, then he is taking the rest of day off! He worked on his birthday last week, so he is taking today off to be with Matilda and me. 

Photo: Ready to go pick up Matilda

We will pick Miss Matilda up from her house in about an hour. She needs to Christmas shop for her parents and we take her where she wants to go to find the perfect gift for Lars and Josh.

We have done this with her since she was a very little girl and I am so happy that she she still wants to do things like this with us.

I will take a few picture of the merriment today to post tomorrow...

Have a wonderful day. Please try to take a moment to reflect on the joy of this beautiful season. 

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: