There Will Be Cake

Photo: Anniversary cake from 3 years ago

 For years, Larry and I have gotten our anniversary cake from the same, sweet bakery in McKinney, Texas. Last year, they closed down. Covid did that to many businesses.

With our anniversary coming up, I did research on local bakeries. There was one that stood out. On Larry's lunch hour yesterday, we went into Dallas, in search of the new bakery.

Easy to find in the heart of Dallas, Delicious Cakes was wonderful. The service was perfect and warm. We ordered our anniversary cake and brought home tasting cakes. It was very hot yesterday afternoon and they got beat up a little bit....but....



Photo: Chocolate tasting cake for Larry



And white cake for me...(secret-I LOVE Cake!)


This year, Larry and I will be celebrating our 45th anniversary. I am always excited to celebrate our anniversary. It is a special day every year. We have already started planning our 50th celebration. (Party at the Dallas Arboretum!) And there will be Cake.

Will you celebrate anything soon? 

Love you beyond the moon. 

Me


No comments: