Escaping On A Wednesday Afternoon

 It was so hot again yesterday, that when Larry was finished working, we escaped to a local movie theater. It was cool inside and we sat in recliners. (do all movie theaters have recliners now?)

At Cinemark, they have shows called Fathom Events. Yesterday we saw an encore presentation of the opera, La Boheme.

Filmed at the Met, the performances were amazing. Four acts, and a tragic ending.


Larry and I had never seen La Boheme before. I Think that we knew that it was a tragic story and avoided it, but it was spectacular. We cannot wait to see it performed live one day. 

It is early here. The temperature is already 84 degrees outside. I am dressed for a DRs visit. A three month check up because my BP has been high and we need to see if the meds are doing their job.

GETTING OLD SUCKS is the mantra here at The Cottage these days.......

Sign me, "waiting for autumn"....

Love you beyond the moon.

Me



No comments: