The Proposal

Photo: Richmond Virginia, February 14th, 1977.

 Forty five years ago on Valentines Day, Larry proposed. That night after he proposed, we went to dinner at my sister Judi and brother in law Dave's house. Their Irish Setter, Whiskey, is in the photo with us. I loved that dog so much.

Photo: The house in Virginia where I lived with my parents

I was working at a local Flower Shop in Ashland, VA and living with my parents. Larry had flown to Richmond, VA from Memphis, TN to visit over the Valentine weekend. I had no idea that he was going to propose.

Larry is still my favorite person in the world. I remember 45 years ago. So much has changed and I view the family differently than I did then.  Even with so many negative things that happened, I would not change any of those special moments for a million dollars. 

Today I am reminiscing in the best possible way. Life is amazing and I am excited to celebrate the 45 years with Larry.



Larry, I carry your heart....
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: