Reading

 This week I have been making time to read. With so many projects, I grumbled when I had to fit in reading but.....it was for a good reason and I enjoy this author so much and OH! Her publisher sent me a ARC (ARC-advance readers copy of her new to be released book) that I have been enjoying so much! I am not grumbling any more.

The name of Samantha's new novel is

The Spice Master At Bistro Exotique



The author is, drum roll, Samantha Verant. I met Sam on Facebook of all places around 2012. She had moved from California to France to be with the love of her life. We talked about French things and she  was so very supportive to me as I was going through breast cancer treatments.

Before I knew it, she had written a book! Her writing is fun, engaging, well written and filled with humor when least expected. The link below is to her Amazon page.

Samantha Verant's Books

My personal favorites are Seven Letters From Paris, The Secret  Recipes Of Sophie Valroux, Sophie Valroux Paris Stars and How to make a French Family. She has an genuine way of writing much like her personality. 

I do admire Samantha very much. She has a courageous spirit that is undeniable. She follows her heart  and she is kind. She is always kind.

If you are looking for a fun read....please consider one of Samantha's books.  

You can thank me later.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me 


No comments: