Chicken Scratching

 This morning, I am totally at a block in my journaling. In my hand written journal, I was energized by a bit of anger. My journal is leather and quite stiff as it rather new. (and I LOVE it!) I use a fountain pen to do my writing. When I get emotional, the writing looks like (as Mother would say) chicken scratching.

I used up all of my energy this morning in my journal. When I am angry, I try very hard to accept it, forgive and move on. I believe that I have the choice to forgive, be happy and feel love.

The only problem is, it keeps happening. The same person repeats the same disrespect to me. Keeping away is ok sometimes. Sometimes I sit and accept disrespect like a simpering idiot and a couple of times, I said something sarcastic. When I was sarcastic, it did not make me feel better. Does being sarcastic ever make you feel better?

OK. I am finished. Please forgive my outburst. 

The laundry is swirling and I have work to do in the studio. The French cards are well underway. I love the process but nothing compares to buying stamps in a quaint French post office, writing notes on each card and mailing them off to friends all around the world.


To combine ART and mail is one of my favorite things. 

In an unrelated topic, the weather is to change soon! I am beside myself with joy. Daily temperatures of 100 degrees have been miserable and I cannot wait to feel a cool breeze against my face.

It is time to put a load of laundry in the dryer before wrinkles set in....

A Bientot.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me






No comments: