Fifty Of Them!

This morning...my laptop decided to do its yearly update and to be honest, it took forever!
While my Laptop was working hard, so was I.

Photo: Making Cards to mail from France

 Last week, we designed a greeting card. If you are on our mailing list, you know what I am talking about. 
Each year, while in France, Larry and I send out  cards to close friends and family. We came up with a simple design...but a bit time consuming.
I am hand painting the cards this year...FIFTY OF THEM!
This is all I can show you for now... this morning, I started painting while the computer was busy.
I am really ready for these hot summer days to become a memory.
Perhaps working on Holiday cards will help me re-focus and be happy.
(so far it is working just fine)
***
Have a great day.
Smile often....make a card or send a note to a friend?
Real mail is the BEST!
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: