Things That Bring You Joy

 The Cottage is a mess, But I really don't care. The days are hot and I am recovering from covid. This has been the most interesting summer so far. Larry is trying to keep me busy but there isn't much you can do when the days are 105 degrees. 

Photo: Titled: Unhappy Orchid In A Messy Kitchen

Yesterday, after work, Larry took me to see the operetta, "The Merry Widow.' I had never seen it before and enjoyed it very much. It was written by Franz Lehar. It is a comedy in three acts based in Paris and centered around a Hungarian Widow  and premiered in Vienna in 1905.

Photo: The Original poster for The Merry Widow


Today is supposed to be hot again. I wonder what Larry has planned for for this evening? 

Always stay connected to people and seek out things that bring you joy. Dream with abandon and pray confidently. (quote by Barbara Johnson. I LOVE it)

Love you beyond the moon.

Me


No comments: