Just One More Quilt

 A few days ago I wrote about the new quilt that I started. It is a charming Churn Dash pattern and I am excited to make.....just one more quilt.

Yesterday Larry went with me to one of the local quilt shops that I like. I needed more fabric and who better to go with me than the almost totally colorblind man whom I adore? He picks out the best fabric because he sees value and hue, not being distracted by the emotion of color. (AND the ladies at this shop are wonderful. The shop is airy and filled with the best array of different fabrics. I love going there) 


I bought fat quarters...blues with a few white's thrown in for the background. (I already have quite a few white fabrics already)


The ladies at the shop gave Larry a Man Bag. It is the sweetest thing I have ever seen and Larry was amused too. Inside the bag was a poem.



Awesome, right?
This morning, all of my chores are finished so I am off to cut out a few churn dash blocks.
I also promise not to blog about this every day even though I am so excited about it...
OH! one last photo:

I love the blue fabrics that Larry chose for the new quilt.
Can you hear me sigh?
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: