A No Name Cat

 I have been sick with covid this month and have not been as observant as I usually am. This past week, as I have been recovering, one thing became perfectly clear.

A cat is living between the three planters on our patio. We have seen this cat around the neighborhood for months. We have new neighbors and I THINK that I saw her in their window earlier this year.

She (I think that she is a she) is sweet but doesn't come close to us and I am sure that she has a home somewhere, but has no collar.

She is not always sleeping among the planters but she is is there most of the day and I worry about her.

It has been very hot in Texas. To hot for outside pets. So, I give her water. 


She likes the water. 
While the temperatures are so high, Larry and I will make sure she has fresh water throughout the day.
(she comes out of her hiding place and talks to us, but we do not pet her and she is happy to stay away from us.)

Larry and I are not cat people,
But I  like No Name Cat.
She is sweet and looks me in the eye when she is talking to me.
I wonder what she is trying to say?

Please take care of your pets during this hot season.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: